RE/MAX Masters Home Builder Services
Co-owners of RE/MAX Masters - Steve Jacobs and Charles Jeter - bring a combined history of almost 40 years and over 1,500 transactions in new construction experience. As a part of sales teams and senior leadership of Nashville area home builders including the current top three builders the RE/MAX Masters New Home Sales Professionals bring the best practices from these industry leading builders to your operations.
Our “insider” understanding of pricing strategies used by the builder community will empower you to capture the maximum profit margin potential and leave as little money on the table as possible. Our team is trained in a structured sales process, in-depth product knowledge, regular competition reviews, quarterly market analysis, and weekly traffic reports to deliver the data to track your business and sales to grow your business.
In 2014-2015 our team has delivered over $100 Million in closings for our builders with individual companies experiencing 100% growth.
Click Image for a video tour of our full service Design Studio!
What are the BENEFITS to RE/MAX Masters Home Builder Services?
- RE/MAX Masters brings the same structured approach to market analysis, promotion, and sales direction as the national builders to the independent builders .
- RE/MAX Masters provides the benefit of a Director of Sales, Director of Marketing, Design/Selection Center, and support staff without to the cost to overhead.
- RE/MAX Masters’ Lead team’s experience working with Nashville’s top three homebuilders you will have the benefit of inside knowledge of your competitors positioning and pricing strategies
- RE/MAX Masters has access to additional lot/land opportunities not currently on the open market that are reserved for our Home builder clients
- RE/MAX Masters is the ONLY area brokerage to feature a Design/Selection Center that will assist Home Builder customers choosing features in their new construction home and listing clients in making selections for remodeling homes to put on the market.